Business Analyst - Capital Markets
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Capital Markets|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2021 13:48|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with Capital Markets expertise, as a member of the business analyst CM team there is a strong focus on a consulting or delivery engagement background. A typical role would be to work as a facilitator between business and information technology team on delivery of business solutions.
As A Business Analyst you will be:
- Gathering requirements in several areas such as Reference, Master and third-party Data applications, Derivatives back office platforms, Securitisation (Both Asset & Conduit) and asset servicing system.
- Creating the requirement artifacts e.g. functional specification document, Use cases, requirement traceability matrix, business test cases and process mapping documents, user stories for agile projects.
- Conducting requirement workshops, SME interviewing for requirement engineering and prioritisation.
- Applying current regulations and initiatives such as EMIR/Dodd Frank and have familiarity with concepts of Trade Repositories, LEI and CCP clearing
- Communicating the impact of emerging technologies to clients and advise upon the potential introduction of such technology
- Undertaking feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits, and present proposals to clients
- N-depth experience of OTC derivatives Trade Life-Cycle, pricing and valuation, CCP framework, DMP
- IT experience on systems supporting IRS, CDS, equity swaps, FX
- Knowledge of investment/portfolio strategies such as liability driven investing, emerging market neutral etc
- Ability to work with end users to define business requirements using techniques such as user stories / use cases
- Strong Finance Business Analysis experience (Finance / Risk / Regulatory) with knowledge of regulatory rules and produce base level specification.
- Strong ability to describe requirements and functions to developers.
- Experience of working in an agile delivery environment.
- Demonstrable experience in areas like collateral management transaction lifecycle, risk management & compliance (Basel II, III FSA regulation…etc), Credit and counterparty risk identification and measurement, Market Risk identification and measurement, Liquidity risk measurement, reporting and management, Risk Regulation & Compliance, Risk Governance, Strategy and Policy.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's