Business Analyst (Cards) (M20)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Cards) (M20)|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 15:26|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
Our Financial services Client currently runs a Project that is part of the Payments and Schemes Compliance program.
The Schemes Compliance workstream ensures that our Client meets Cards Schemes (Visa, MasterCard, eftpos, China Union Pay, AMEX) compliance requirements in 4 releases per year.
The role will work with representatives in the Merchant Acquiring and Cards Issuing businesses and multiple terminal vendors to manage scope and delivery effectively across multiple releases in the year. Specifically, the Business Analyst will be accountable for the delivery of business analysis, data analysis, human centred design and process design. Artefacts must be delivered on time to the required level of quality.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
- Requirements gathering through workshops, interview using relevant BA techniques
- Gather, arrange, process, model and present data in form of graphs, charts or tables for decision-making and problem solving purposes.
- Data analysis, including elicitation of Interface requirements, data mapping and the creation of a data dictionary
- Develop, test and validate processes that will support the future state - ensuring the processes are feasible, implementable, and comprehensive
- Support to program change management
- Support lead BA working with Testing
- Support implementation
It is preferred that the successful applicant possess;
- Cards Schemes experience
- Merchant Acquiring and Cards Issuing Business domain experience
- Data analysis skills
- Strong Excel skills to process and model data.
- Knowledge of payment processing desirable
- Problem analysis & troubleshooting skills
- Facilitation skills
- Highly analytical and good attention to detail
- Ability to work in all kinds of development environments (agile, waterfall, hybrid)
- Skills with BA frameworks, techniques and behaviours
- Skilled user of MS Office, Jira and Confluence desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Ability to suggest effective solutions
- Enthusiastic team player and contributor
- Take leadership and drive to solution
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
Cybersecurity Business Analyst or Technical Business Analyst
Adelaide, South Australia
Technical Business Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum
Senior Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
Sr Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales