Outstanding opportunity for Business Analyst with telco industry & contact centre knowledge to join leading IT Services organisation
• Work remotely
• Suits experienced Business Analyst with telco & contact centre expertise
• Consulting role across large, blue-chip client base
Working with the Technical Product Owner of Global Workplace Experience an outstanding opportunity exists for a Business Analyst possessing strong telecommunications industry knowledge & contact centre experience to join our team.
Ideally coming from a consulting or large corporate background you will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
• Strong experience working as a Business Analyst (mandatory)
• Strong telecommunications sector experience (mandatory)
• Experience working with contact centre technology (mandatory)
• Demonstrated understanding of the SDLC
• Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification and/or development background
• Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
• You will have a can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
• You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
Due to anticipated amount of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.