Business Analyst - Cyber Security (M6)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Cyber Security (M6)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021 18:00|
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an up-and-coming Business Analyst to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects within the CyberSecurity space.
You will be comfortable translating customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable products, services, or systems and/or infrastructure.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Documentation of the Program of Work and identification of specific project streams
- Documentation of the requirements and standards to achieve maturity across all Mission Critical and Business Critical systems
- Creating program documentation standards to be used in each stream for scope, resourcing, budget, timeline, compliance confirmation, support, and deployment schedule.
- Establishment of backend tools to be able to track and report progress of each stream.
- Supporting the Program Lead to provide regular progress and update reports to management in both written and presentation form as required
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst
- Security and IT awareness
- Large company, cross organisational change management skills
- Technical documentation and business analyst skills
- User requirement and user testing experience
- Preference may be given to candidates with Telco experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's