Business Analyst- Data, Alteryx
|Job Title:||Business Analyst- Data, Alteryx|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 14:22|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role-Business Analyst -Senior Data Analyst
FINXL is hiring a Business Analyst Consultant for one of our financial services clients.
The role is a key liaison point between business stakeholders, program team and the technology teams to ensure that the business needs are captured, understood and produce the agreed outcomes. The Senior Business/Data Analyst will work closely with the other Business Analysts, Testing Team, and developers across the Strategic Data Management and Reporting Program.
What we're looking for:
· Experience in delivering data warehouse projects and solutions
· Technical expertise in data analyis to effeciently query data, identify issues, and propose effective solutions
· Experience in implementing data governance practices within business/operational teams
· Experience in Wealth Management industry (required) and Life Insurance in particular (desired)
· Work experience in a senior business analyst (or data analyst) role in enterprise environment
· Experience in utilsing data analyis toolsets such as Alteryx, Dataiku, Tableau etc etc.
· Experience developing UAT test scenarios and execution
What's in it for you:
· Working for a well know organization
· Long term career opportunity
· Competitive daily rate/salary
If you are interested on this role, please email your Cv to RosannaC@finxl.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's