Business Analyst - Data Protection
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Data Protection|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 10:00|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
You are a Senior Business Analyst specialising in Security and Data Protection.
- Previous experience in IT security and Risk Management
- 5 years' experience in information security management
- Proven experience in supporting incident restoration activities ideally cyber related
- Knowledge of cyber (ransomware) attacks
- Professional cyber security management certifications are preferable, including CISSP, CISM or similar.
- Experience with Ransomware is highly desirable
- Sound written and oral communications skills and proven experience in preparing and writing reports and delivering presentations
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and evaluating business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience with collaborating with stakeholders
- Translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative for client projects as well as case studies
- Define "As Is" and "To Be" Business Processes
- Analyse business problems and document recommendations for senior stakeholders
- Develop detailed business requirements and system functional/non-functional specifications
- Use data and analytics to routinely answer questions on user behaviour, outcomes and ROI, including ad-hoc questions, project support, and trend investigation
- Perform in-depth consumer analysis, which may involve research and drivers of utilization
- Schedule requirements workshops /meetings and co-ordinate analysis activities
- Support testing, training and implementation activities
Apply now to learn more and hear next steps.
Job Code S22
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's