Business Analyst- Genesys
|Job Title:||Business Analyst- Genesys|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 15:51|
• CBD based
• High profile organisation
• Great Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst with a background in Genesys to work for a large financial services company in the Sydney CBD.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Engage Business Stakeholders and investigate other sources of information to analyse and interpret the current setup of the (Avaya) contact centre platform, including call routing, agent targeting, agent softphone and reporting.
• Analysis of current state As-Is with a view to replicate or enhance the To-Be state (using functionality provided through configuration only) on the new Genesys platform.
• In some cases, analysis of Business telephony requirements to determine if the new Genesys or Skype for Business platform (or hybrid) best meet the business needs.
• Completing document reviews and providing feedback to the vendors on the solution design.
• Investigate platform interfaces to ensure the new solution integrates with external systems, both upstream and downstream.
• Completing configuration sheets on behalf of the business and walking through them through the To-Be state for endorsement, with a focus on gaps and changes (including business process changes).
• Provide SME knowledge and input to assist both testing and training on the new platform.
• Involvement in ensuring the business and stakeholders ready for migration from old to new platforms, and involvement with the technical migration at point of cut-over.
• Triage and troubleshooting defects and investigating remedial options for the new platform where required.
What’s on offer?
12 month contract + contract with large, high profile organisation
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or click the apply button!
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's