Business Analyst Identity Access Management
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Identity Access Management|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 16:03|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Multiple Business Analyst opportunities to join the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team on a transformation program of work.
You will work closely with an agile team of s engineers that collaborate in order to build the new platform on cloud AWS, as well as migrate and onboard apps onto the new platform. Your work will be wide ranging, including developing onboarding materials, engaging stakeholders for apps, identifying standard or custom patterns for the apps and providing advice to app owners, troubleshooting, defining acceptance criteria and testing.
- Work hands on with customers to provide consulting services.
- Gather, analyse and document technical & functional customer requirements
- Solution design and development of new security services with a focus on
- Governance, Identity or Access Management
- Design and implement Single Sign on Solutions using market leading products with industry standards
- Assist in build, configuration, support and troubleshooting for existing customers’
- Manage multiple concurrent deployment projects
- Develop and integrate applications via REST APIs as well as build and manage on- premise adapters and legacy application connectors
- experience in designing and implementing security solution
- Proven experience with SIEM
- Software development process, object-oriented design, software testing and debugging
- A strong interest in security technology, knowledge of emerging industry practices
and development best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication to interact with customers directly and identify needs and requirements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's