Business Analyst (Insurance)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Insurance)|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 14:20|
12-month contract (ongoing)
Insurance Transformation Program
North Sydney location
Our client, a large Financial Services provider is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on a high-profile, multi-phase Insurance program.
Key responsibilities are:
- Improving business processes
- Collaborating with business partners, technology, vendors, suppliers and customer groups to elicit and analyse business requirements
- Scheduling workshops and meetings
- Understand and map end to end current state processes
Who you are:
With your previous Financial Services business analysis experience you will have exceptional stakeholder management and customer-centricity.
Other key requirements include:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst (2+ years)
- Previous experience in Financial Services (essential)
- Life/general insurance functional experience
- Strong Business BA skills (requirements gathering, documentation, writing functional specs etc.)
- Previous Agile experience
What’s on offer:
An amazing opportunity to work in an innovative team, for a lengthy 12 month + engagement and receiving a competitive remuneration.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38