Business Analyst - IT Infrastructure / Windows Refresh
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - IT Infrastructure / Windows Refresh|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 16:01|
A leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a Business Analyst to join their project team on an initial 6 month contract.
Working on a large Windows Server refresh program, the successful candidates will be responsible for engaging with technical stakeholders to understand ownership of technical content stored on old Windows servers. Once this has been ascertained, the successful candidate will work with the relevant stakeholders in planning the rehousing of content and decommissioning the servers.
This position will suit candidates who can effectively run workshops, discuss potential solutions with stakeholders, and who understand the impact of the refresh project on business stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications with relevant industry certifications
- Demonstrated Business Analysis experience gained within large, complex environments
- Solid knowledge of IT Service Management combined with experience working on IT Infrastructure projects (Windows servers, applications, databases etc.)
- Ability to navigate servers and identity who owns files / content etc
- Exceptional verbal communication skills with strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with business stakeholders
- Holistic view of an organisation with an appreciation of the impacts on business decisions on business stakeholders
An attractive daily rate is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online now, or for more information please contact Mathan Sathiyamoorthyon (02) 8243 6832.
Job Reference - S35
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's