FinXL IT Professional Services is a proudly Australian owned, privately held company known for delivering high value ICT services and solutions. As a trusted partner, we consistently deliver excellence and value to our clients.
Our outcome driven approach is achieved by combining exceptionally talented people with proven methodologies to deliver innovative and pragmatic solutions. This enables our clients to increase revenue and profitability, improve customer satisfaction and engagement and stay ahead in today's rapidly changing world.
As a Business Analyst role is primarily responsible for defining business requirements and ensuring outcomes are met by the delivered solution in business-building technology projects. Key areas of focus include:
- Understanding true business drivers and work with business stakeholders to shape and define initiatives/projects.
- Interpreting detailed business requirements and ensuring end-to-end process integrity is maintained across multiple systems and business processes.
- Developing the required articles (e.g. Initiative Briefs, Business Cases, Business Requirements Definition / User Stories) to mobilize projects.
- Facilitating discussions between stakeholders to identify functional & non-functional requirements, transcending through from business managers to I.T developers.
- Understanding risks in delivery methodologies and working with Solution Owners, Solution Architects and I.T Delivery to perform appropriate mitigation activities.
- Driving solution definition with the IT delivery team to ensure requirements have the appropriate level of detail to enable successful implementation.
- Working with Solution Owners, Business Leaders to seek approval of initiatives/projects.
- Ensuring the agreed solution is fit-for-purpose for the defined requirements and balances project objectives with longer term business, customer experience and technology strategies.
- Taking ownership of Business Analysis activities in large initiatives, providing in-direct leadership of other Business Analysts and ensuring appropriate quality outcomes.