Business Analyst (M2)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (M2)|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 08:07|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are currently seeking a strong Agile Business Analyst who ideally has worked across HR projects.
· Identify, gather and document business requirements through consultation with the business, formal analysis and assessment of needs
· Conduct stakeholder workshops to understand their issues, needs and expectations and the elicit requirements
· Work closely with Product Owners and where necessary take on Product owner role
· Maintain a close working relationship with Business Stakeholder Representatives
· Participate effectively in Agile development teams
Skills and experience:
· Demonstrated experience working HR projects would be preferable
· Ability to identify and document functional and non functional requirements
· Process background would highly regarded;
· Experienced in facilitating and coordinating workshops involving multiple parties in multiple locations
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent documentation and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task and work to timelines
· Proven experience within a complex & large organisation
· Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of the group, business stakeholders and the technical teams (internal and vendor)
Please apply following the below links or to discuss contact Gretchen on 03 9617 3935.