Business Analyst (M4)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 14:03|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
We are a seeking an experienced and switched on Agile Business Analyst for an initial 12-month fixed term contract based in Melbourne.
- Ability to understand and articulate business problems.
- Elicit and document business requirements in the form of epics in JIRA and Confluence.
- Review and propose business improvements and contribute to the development, facilitation, coordination and communication of initiatives and strategies to ensure organisational consistency and adoption of best agile practice.
- Reporting of progress, issues and risks.
- Strong knowledge of IT applications and projects; flow, dependencies, triggers and SLA's, interface with delivery partners and payment platforms.
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings and workshops to gather and refine requirements to achieve the right outcomes.
- Demonstrable ability to work to deadlines and balance competing needs.
- Agile experience essential.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with application delivery.
- Experience in the use Agile tools, e.g., Jira, Confluence.
- SAFe Agile certification desirable.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's