Business Analyst- Pega
|Job Title:||Business Analyst- Pega|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 16:56|
• Long Term Contract
• Great rates
• Unique role
Our client, a large North Shore based Consultancy is looking for a Business Analyst with Pega to work on a large program of work.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 5+ years experience in analysis, requirements gathering and functional design of large scale Java centric or similar enterprise application systems.
• 5+ years relevant experience analysis, requirements gathering and functional design in Pega v6.x/v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks
• Strong knowledge of user experience design .
• Good understanding of the technical components involved in Pega projects
• Good understanding of data migration requirements, approach, design and implementation
• Experience in all aspects of SDLC, Pega frameworks and Financial services KYC/CLM and Product Designer
• 5+ years of Pega system experience, particularly technical design and development
• Experience in designing solutions using latest version of Pega
• Experience leading DCO sessions
• Experience in full Pega implementation cycle using agile methodology
• Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA) in Pega v8.x/7.x/6.x
• Experience designing applications that exceed user expectations (UX)
• Understanding of Pega frameworks for different industries and hands on experience on few of them
• Understanding and hands-on experience with Pega BRE (Business Rules Engine)
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's