• Long Term Contract
• Great rates
• Unique role
Our client, a large North Shore based Consultancy is looking for a Business Analyst with Pega to work on a large program of work.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 5+ years experience in analysis, requirements gathering and functional design of large scale Java centric or similar enterprise application systems.
• 5+ years relevant experience analysis, requirements gathering and functional design in Pega v6.x/v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks
• Strong knowledge of user experience design .
• Good understanding of the technical components involved in Pega projects
• Good understanding of data migration requirements, approach, design and implementation
• Experience in all aspects of SDLC, Pega frameworks and Financial services KYC/CLM and Product Designer
• 5+ years of Pega system experience, particularly technical design and development
• Experience in designing solutions using latest version of Pega
• Experience leading DCO sessions
• Experience in full Pega implementation cycle using agile methodology
• Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA) in Pega v8.x/7.x/6.x
• Experience designing applications that exceed user expectations (UX)
• Understanding of Pega frameworks for different industries and hands on experience on few of them
• Understanding and hands-on experience with Pega BRE (Business Rules Engine)
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.