FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst - Records Management.
• Support the move to a new Record Management system (SharePoint online)
• Conducting and assessing information and business systems assessment reviews
• Development of records standards, frameworks, guidelines and communications
• Requirement gathering and gap analysis
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ year’s records management experience
• Strong SharePoint skills
• Strong BA skills
• Strong experience developing policies, standards and frameworks
• Experience in compliance projects
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.