Business Analyst – RPA
|Job Title:||Business Analyst – RPA|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 09:32|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
• Work as part of a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementation project
• Gather business requirements and translate them into technical output
• Work closely with business and technical stakeholder
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a large enterprise environment
• Telecommunications background preferred
• Experience working with implementation of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Hands-on technical background
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's