Senior Business Analyst / Data Steward
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst / Data Steward|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 17:53|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst / Data Steward.
• Establish Data Governance framework
• Working on the Customer Master Data Management platform
• Creating policies and standards for customer reference data
• Facilitating and participating in data community forums and workshops
• Educating and influencing people in process and technology
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5 years+ experience as a Business Analyst or Data Steward
• Experienced with workshop facilitation and stakeholder management
• Experience in Data Quality, Business Intelligence (BI) and SQL
• Experience in Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance preferred
• Strong communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Test Analyst
North Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum
Business Analyst - Payroll
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Project Manager: Data Centre (M6)
Sydney, New South Wales
Business Analyst: CyberSecurity (M6)