• North Sydney based
• High profile organisation
• Great Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to work for a large telecommunications organisation in North Sydney.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Vulnerability & configuration management experience
· Experience in security and risk management fields or similar
· Broad experience in information, cyber and protective security policy gained in large environments
· Experience with control frameworks (eg CobIT, ISO27000)
· Experience in developing & managing compliance and assurance programmes
· Experience in developing & managing information risk programmes
· Experience in delivering security solutions
· Experience in the telecommunications industry preferred
· Some Tableau would be great if possible
· Data analysis
· Communications experience
What’s on offer?
12 month + contract with large, high profile organisation
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 0432 268 298 or click the apply button! Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.