- Minimum Baseline clearance is a must
- Positions available in Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage Business and System Testers to support a federal government client
To be successful in this role:
- Experienced in a similar role(s) for a least 2 years, ideally within a Digital Agency.
- Excellent ability in requirement analysis, test case writing and test case execution and use of tools such as Azure DevOps and JIRA.
- A fantastic team player with a positive attitude creating synergy in a team environment.
- A person with attention to detail, good analytical ability and focused on quality.
- A fast learner and who will contribute towards making further improvements in testing processes and practice.
- Experience in industry recognised SDLC approaches including Agile and Scrum in particular.
- Experience with defect logging, reporting and resolution of defects by working with the multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in working with cross-organisational project teams including testers, application developers and senior and executives.
- Sound stakeholder management and engagement skills.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.