Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants’ assisting our clients across Australia, and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
What you will do.
- Coordination and support for the Change and Learning Teams – enable them to focus on their key activities and project deliverables.
- Create and monitor all project trackers.
- Monitor and assess project risks and issues
- Provide solutions to improve project delivery.
- Chair weekly work stream tracker meetings
- Prepare meeting materials including agendas, minute taking, etc
- Gather, collate and analyse data to produce reports, including weekly progress reports and training completion reports.
- Create training feedback surveys (Survey Monkey), collating and analyzing the results.
- Produce presentations of results for Senior Stakeholders.
- Setting up training completions trackers and managing the training completion tracking process
- Responsible for ensuring all deliverables and corresponding approvals have been captured and stored centrally in the Change Management Sharepoint.
- Provide ongoing support for Microsoft Teams, Jira, Confluence, and Spreadsheets
- Act as team cheerleader and number one supporter – create initiatives that support mental well-being
Job Code: S22