Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Contact Name:||Tom Derbyshire|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 07:53|
Your new opportunity:
We are seeking a passionate Business Development Manager for our FinXL business in Auckland. You will be responsible for identifying new IT service engagements, projects, consulting opportunities and you will also help grow our lines of business nationally across our large enterprise and public sector clients.
This important solution sales role will be responsible for developing, leveraging and driving our current services, ensuring the business is identifying and converting high value services engagements from our existing national portfolios as well as opening new name clients.
Successful qualities we seek:
- A driven and ambitious BDM with local experience in the Auckland market.
- A BDM that can evidence a track record of success in winning and delivering a range of professional services to a portfolio of high value clients. Our strongest current client sectors include Telecommunications, Government, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Financial Services.
FinXL IT Professional Services was established in 2003 by parent company, the Finite Group, and has an international presence with nine offices across ANZ. FinXL delivers a range of high value ICT professional services, consulting and solutions to medium to large enterprises and government organisations. Service offerings include Digital Transformation, Business Transformation, Project Services, Information Services, Security & Infrastructure, Software Solutions and Technology Services. FinXL won the prestigious ABA100 Australian Business Award for Training in 2019 and Business Innovation the previous year.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Annual Business Sales Conference trip
- Quarterly and annual recognition for high achievers
- Supportive and collaborative culture.
Our Values: We are passionate about people, we do the right thing, we take ownership, we work together and we do what it takes with a "can do" attitude!
To find out more, please call Tom Derbyshire - General Manager on 09 300 3915 or click the apply button or email an up to date copy of your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's