Business Intelligence Reporting Analysts
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Reporting Analysts|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 12:26|
7 months’ contract plus extensions
Baseline Clearance essential
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst in Canberra.
To be successful for this role candidate must have:
Seeking the experience of two Business Intelligence Reporting Analysts to work independently or within a small, highly skilled team of data analysts to provide services under the direction of the section including:
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions
- Present information through reports and visualisation products (e.g. Microsoft Power BI)
- Translate business needs and technical specifications
- Conduct data products testing and trouble shooting
- Deploy data products and conduct user training and presentations
- Maintain and improve existing data products in production
- Create and maintain documentation
- Proven experience as a BI Developer in Power BI
- Collaborate with data users and technical staff in developing visualisation products and reports
- Experience with SQL for data analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with data modelling/ETL
- Background in data warehouse design/BI environment
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.