Business Process Analysts (M17)
|Job Title:||Business Process Analysts (M17)|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2022 10:40|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
We have an outstanding opportunity for 2 Business Process Analyst with a strong background in consulting and business facing engagements as well as telecommunications /infrastructure experience to join this leading organisation and work across a large transformation program of work.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- High profile program of work, business facing
- Must have previous transformation project experience
- Must be able to guide the business journey
- Strong stakeholder management experience, consulting experience preferred
- Excellent facilitation and stakeholder management skills
- Must be resilient and confident working with dynamic stakeholders
- Must have previous telecommunication domain experience
- Experience in infrastructure and or Physical network inventory is a must
- Design and Construct / Operate and Maintain experience - highly advantageous
- Must be able to bridge Business and System Requirements
- User Journey Maps, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria experience
- Strong with Jira and confluence
- Review across AS IS and TO BE role accountabilities and complexity
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Ability to facilitate group and individual workshops across different levels of the organisation
- Conduct requirements gathering, process modelling, workshops, stakeholder interviews.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to be able to communicate with and present information to both business and information technology stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities, meet deadlines and exercise professional judgement in a constructive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with limited direction, and deliver high quality results within required timeframes in a complex, sometimes ambiguous and dynamic environment.
Please note, due to the large number of anticipated applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's