|Job Title:||C# Developer|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 22:58|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking for a C# Developer to join a large project upgrading loyalty card based software applications.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Familiarity with the .NET framework
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Nancy
• Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
• Known for writing clean, readable C# code
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
• Familiarity with continuous integration
What’s on offer
This is a 3 months+ engagement with a high profile gaming company with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.