|Job Title:||C# Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 11:45|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a C# Engineer to join a highly skilled team of consultants working for our client in Melbourne's inner city.
- Angular version 7, with NGRX.
- Azure functions written in C# and hosted within Azure.
- Cosoms DB or a similar No SQL database.
- C# .NET Core version 2.2, but any .Net core will be fine.
- The event source design pattern.
- Unit testing with mocking.
- Git source control with PR/Merge processes.
- Azure DevOps usage.
- Visual Studio 2019 and Visual Studio Code.
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications.
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality.
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's