|Job Title:||C++ Developer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2022 10:37|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a several C++ Software Developer to join our team. Bring your passion for software development as a versatile backend developer and join our technology team. You will apply your solid experience with C++ in Linux systems to extend and transform our flagship global derivatives trading system for the Commodities and Global Markets group.
This is a great opportunity for a developer with strong technical and communication skills to deliver in a global and dynamic environment.
Some of our projects include substantial engineering to move our architecture to cloud native infrastructure, others to incorporate new ideas on devops and CI/CD processes into our builds, and others involve projects focussed on core business delivery - such as building out a new generation of regulatory risk computation processes, executed on large-scale distributed compute architectures.
We want to empower you to continuously develop, so as a member of our team you will be supported to explore and grow through experimentation, learning and community involvement, as you build a rewarding career here with us.
Ideally you will have:
- expertise in building and maintaining applications using C++ in the Linux environment
- good exposure to the Java/JVM and Python ecosystem
- strong knowledge of SQL databases
- experience with CI/CD environment
- strong (if not outstanding) analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering, computer science or equivalent
If you also bring an interest in mathematics, financial products and risk, we have great opportunities for people with strong domain experience in investment banking risk.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's