Call Centre Project Manager-M11
|Job Title:||Call Centre Project Manager-M11|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 20:52|
Who we are?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Financial Services, Telecommunications and Government. We currently have more than 1000 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Project Manager position is responsible to design, plan and drive the execution of the enterprise-level system installation and integration efforts by providing leadership, motivation and support to the project team. The Project Manager will develop and manage all processes related to implementation, identify, categorise and mitigate risks and manage the relationship with the customer. The individual will plan for project contingencies and anticipate variations that may affect resources, successful implementation and revenue recognition. In addition, the Project Manager may occasionally provide pre-sales technical and integration support to sales staff.
- Provides a project plans and documentation.
- Works under minimal supervision on various projects.
- Wide latitude for independent judgement.
- Identifies changes in technology, customer environments, and product direction that could adversely affect the efforts of the systems.
- Develops & manages the project life cycles up to and including successful hand-off of issues to the customer support organisation.
- Performs process analysis to map existing client business processes (volumes, time standards, potential data sources), derive baseline resource capacities and document current management process (forecasting/scheduling, productivity and other key process indicators).
- Allocates resources with other PM’s and maintain installation/project schedule and perform all other required duties.
- Organise, execute and manage the relevant training, communications and other business changes to enable an effective transition to the new business processes and systems.
- Strong business analysis skills to ensure all relevant documentation encapsulates business requirements, facilitating effective process and system change including but not limited to process definition, mapping, gap analysis and solution development.
- Work closely with all impacted teams to facilitate project progress and to ensure compliance and integration of the new systems and processes
- Identify and engage with internal key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure appropriate engagement with the project to achieve desired outcomes.
- Testing management capability to establish appropriate test plans, define test inputs/outputs and define solution acceptance criteria.
- Change Management expertise to assist in the development and implementation of all change management activities.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and ‘Apply Now’. or share your resumes at email@example.com .
Short listed consultants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's