Capability Definition Documentation Developer
|Job Title:||Capability Definition Documentation Developer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 14:06|
Finite Group are seeking Senior Defence Systems Engineers with above-the-line experience to provide guidance and advice to their client's highly critical and capability driven program.
You will work in partnership with the Capability Manager to author and develop the Capability Definition Documents (CDD). The document suite will include Functional Performance Specifications (FPS), Operational Concept Document (OCD) and the Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP).
- Develop operational scenarios to describe intended use.
- Define operational needs, critical operational issues and measures of effectiveness
- Assist in the development of architecture to support requirements definition, including technical requirements that will define the system being acquired
- Provide detailed systems engineering technical and professional advice
What we are looking from you
- Degree qualified Engineer, relating to systems engineering
- Recent and proven experience in the development of CDD
- experienced in Systems Engineering techniques and methodologies
- Ability to produce and review artefacts
- Previous land systems experience will be highly desirable
- Active NV1 or higher security clearance
Please submit your cv in WORD FORMAT.
Who are we
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's