|Job Title:||Cards SME-M11|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 11:06|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
Our Telecommunications ClientFinXL is seeking applications for Cards SME positions that have become available due to the current crisis. The positions will be (initially) for a 12 month contract (possibility of extension high). As a Cards SME, You will leverage SME knowledge with architects, designers and testing teams in order to shape and support design decisions for more complex initiative.The successful applicants will gain an opportunity for entrance into FinXL's prestegious finanacial client.
Scope of the role:
Cards Issuing SME /Business Analysis Services: This service delivers core Cards Issuing and Base Global subject matter expertise. All resources applying for this role must have 8+ years’ experience related to cards issuing, relevant cards industry experience and cards ledger configuration and functional experience – related to the tasks below. The ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking, including identifying key issues, seeing relationships and drawing elements together into broad, coherent frameworks is critical for success in this role. Strong influencing skills including empathy, flexibility and persuasiveness will also be highly valued.
To get successful in this role,the applicant should possess;
- Determine and agree the real, underlying and complete needs of the stakeholders, utilising various and appropriate methods.
- Analyse, specify and QA requirements/User Stories such that they are verifiable, traceable and have agreed priorities OR support other BA’s in this objective.
- Undertake engagements involving new or changes to more complex established processes, requiring knowledge of the Cards Issuing Domain Area
- Estimate own work effort.
- Communicate requirements to process and system designers, using appropriate and effective means, such that designers understand and accept them.
- Leverage SME knowledge with architects, designers and testing teams in order to shape and support design decisions for more complex initiatives to deliver fit for purpose outcomes.
- Understand and be aware of how a design can be incorporated in the current environment and provide guidance on how this can be utilised for other initiatives.
- Provide data analysis between Base Global and client’s Systems using fit for purpose techniques and tools.
- Ability to leverage existing SQL skills to support data analysis.
- Deliver business configuration of client’s Cards Ledger System (Base Global), and Visa functions to meet project requirements.
- Support all key cards vendor change – including configuration changes as needed. (key vendors at this time include card personalisation vendors, Statement and Letter Vendors and PIN mailer vendors)
- Provide test support including: clear and consistent understanding of requirements, make sure testing meets requirements, support defect resolution.
- Actively support implementation planning and execution, leveraging cards subject matter domain.
- Provide or input into handover and training documentation for BAU teams as needed.
- As required, manage a portfolio of stakeholders to shape and guide a portfolio of work (e.g. provide advice and guidance on feasibility, sequencing and bundling of work, sizing of initiatives).
- Experience in working in Agile and Waterfall project lifecycle environments.
- Must be available for the interview ASAP.
- Salary and daily rate will be discussed at the initial telephone call.
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button.
Include your CV AND an application letter outlining in three dot points why you should be considered for the next steps.
Depending on your answer, a FinXL Resource Manager will be in touch to explain the remaining steps of the process.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's