Finite are working with their partners to assist Defence and Industry in delivering some the most advanced, critical, complex and strategic acquisition programs in our nation's history. As a result of continued success and trust; we are seeking Senior/Principle Systems Engineers with Defence engineering certification experience to provide specialist advice in the implementation of a series of projects IAW with the Technical Certification Plan.
- Develop and maintain the Technical Certification Plan within Defence policies and frameworks. This will be through a detailed series of Technical Certification Concepts and provide advice to other program series plans
- Work in collaboration with the program's series of project engineering managers to ensure technical integrity requirements and design standards are met as part of the technical certification plan
- Develop and maintain the standard of currency of the Technical Certification Requirements document, to reflect certification authority requirements
- Ensure all certifications requirements are are incorporated and clearly identified in the contract functional baseline and inter-government requirements
- Review certification documentation provided by Industry prior to Gate 1 & 2 where applicable
- Perform planning and maintenance of Technical Certification activities in the integrated master schedule
- Advise, monitor and support the program's strategic partner and government to government certification activities
- Ensure certification risks to all projects are identified and managed IAW the program's risk management plan and functional procedures
- Provide expert advice in relation to stakeholder certification requirements, oversee the Industry development and execution of specialist technical certification programs and review relevant contractual deliverables
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in an engineering field or related technical discipline
- Experience working in technical certification role in support of Defence acquisition projects, preferably ACAT1
- Experience in Defence Technical Regulatory Frameworks (TRF) for Land (TRAMM-L), Air (DASR) or Maritime (Defence Seaworthiness Management System) domains.
- Have experience with networks, radar, hardware, software integration, and/or air/land/maritime effectors in an Air and Missile Defence environment
- Strong verbal communications, coupled with strong technical writing skills
- Hold a Defence security clearance of NV1 or preferably NV2
Due to the nature of the program. The Systems Engineering Lead must be able to access ITAR/US Export Technology Control. Candidates can not hold ties to, or be a dual citizen of prescribed/prohibited Tier 1 or 2 nations.
Please submit your CV in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.