Change & Communications Manager
|Job Title:||Change & Communications Manager|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 14:02|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Change & Communications Manager to work on a Share Point Online Migration and an Uplift in Records Management.
• Plan and execute the change management activities
• Define change and communications plan and collateral
• Conduct change impact and business readiness assessment
• Stakeholder analysis and management
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Strong experience in IT related change management
• Hands-on experience in communication management
• SharePoint and/or Records Management preferred
• Very good stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Project Manager - CyberSecurity (M6)
Project Manager - Network Engineering (Telco)
Sydney, New South Wales
Mobile Phone Billing Support
North Ryde, New South Wales
Business Analyst - Cyber Security (M6)