Change and Communications Manager
|Job Title:||Change and Communications Manager|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 12:24|
· High profile organisation
· Exciting project
· Gosford Location
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Change Professional to work for a large Government based organisation for a Windows 10 Rollout project.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• ICT Change Management experience
• Experience working on SOE upgrade projects or similar Microsoft implementations.
• Previous experience working in government departments, local or state.
• Analysis of corporate data including HR org charts and an understanding of how data flows in and out of HR systems
• Ability to prepare technical FAQ’s and reference guides
• Experience updating and managing SharePoint intranet sites
• Extensive experience in internal corporate communications
• Experience creating and presenting High Level Change and Communication plans
• Experience conducting key stakeholder interviews
• Experience conducting workshops
• Experience developing Training Needs Assessment report, Training Plans
What’s on offer?
• 6 months + contract with highly competitive remuneration
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button, or call Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's