Change, Comms & Process Analyst M6
|Job Title:||Change, Comms & Process Analyst M6|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 15:06|
Outstanding opportunity to play a varied operational role on a change project at a leading Telco.
Hands-on role with emphasis on comms and content writing.
• Six Month Contract with possible extensions
• Suits up-and-coming Communications Specialist with change, training and process mapping experience
• Varied role – content creation, training material creation, process documentation and comms
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Change, Comms & Process Analyst to play a crucial role in supporting the Change Management and HR teams at our client site; a large, blue-chip telecommunications organisation. Please note, this is NOT a strategic role. Rather, the ideal candidate will be someone who relishes a hands-on, operational role with a delivery emphasis.
More specifically, your key duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
• Content creation - drive the creation of internal communication releases, training materials, procedure guides, FAQs, user guides and slide packs
• Process mapping, documentation and analysis
• Support Change Managers and HR to co-ordinate change management activities, impact assessments, slide packs and critical communication releases
• Work with HR to co-ordinate, prepare and support the change management approach and training efforts for project delivery
• Use your creativity and flair to bring content to life!
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience with content creation, training materials and communication releases via a variety of platforms and mediums
• Exceptional written communication skills and a proven ability to effectively convey internal messages using a variety of platforms (email, intranet, social media)
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
• Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent presentation skills
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, please DO NOT CALL in this instance. Instead, submit your application via the link on this page.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's