FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking Change Managers for contract opportunities with a large Federal Government department in Brisbane. This opportunity is only open to Australian Citizens with a current government security clearance, or the ability to obtain one (Baseline minimum).
Initial nine month contracts on offer with extension options until June 2020.
Desirable skills we are after:-
• Experience applying a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the change
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
• Experience supporting the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Demonstrated knowledge of how people go through change and the change process
* Candidates that reside in the greater Brisbane area are preferred.
Highly developed problem solving skills.
Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills.
Prior Federal Government experience.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and Call David South on 0412 676 141.