ITIL Change Manager
|Job Title:||ITIL Change Manager|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 09:01|
- Immediate hiring
- Perm with FinXL or contracting options available
- Minimum NV1 clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking to engage an ITIL Change Manager to join our client site with a focus on delivery and excellent customer service
To be successful in this role:
- Previous experience as an ITIL Change Manager in a defence related engagement
- Demonstrated senior experience delivering and running service management functions with change management responsibilities
- Experienced in large, complex organisations with multi-sourced delivering models
- Demonstrated experience coordinating, governing and providing change assurance across the change lifecycle, support transition of services to production in a controlled and governed way that minimises business risk and disruption.
- Proven ability in the measurement, analysis and reporting of change management performance
- Proven experience in coordinating internal support groups and external suppliers in the execution of Change Management activities
- A working knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
- Relevant IT service management certification.
- Experience in DSMS and DWACN is a must
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's