Change Manager -Merger & Acquisition-Banking
|Job Title:||Change Manager -Merger & Acquisition-Banking|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 08:32|
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role-Change Manager- Merger & Acquisition
You will be joining an existing experienced team that are executing activities required to implement the strategic change elements brought on by a demerger. The position is based within the Organisational Readiness Team and reporting to the Program Manager.
- Drive the execution of activities required to implement the strategic change elements within the Program. This involves working in a across 8-10 project streams simultaneously.
- Responsible, in conjunction with Project and Transformation Leadership, for ensuring that change is effectively and proactively managed and that impacted business areas experience a smooth transition, which minimises operational risk and disruption.
- Will be required to perform change analyst and communications tasks, and will be supported by business analysts.
- Manage and carry out day-to-day change activities and deliverables.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid Change Management experience -Merger & Acquisitions, Technology & Operations
- Must be hands on
- Banking and finance experience would be preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management
What’s on offer?
- Long term project
- Work under FINXL as consultant , and be assigned to a major Bank
- Competitive salary
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Rosanna Cabungcal on email@example.com or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's