Change Manager (M4)
|Job Title:||Change Manager (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 12:03|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Change Manager to join one of the Top Tier Banks of Australia.
The Change Manager will drive execution of activities to implement change and changed technology services across the organisation. This involves working across several to medium workplace project and initiatives simultaneously.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Development of a Change Management Strategy detailing the overall change management approach, key activities, resource requirements and costs.
- Provide the program/project with day-to-day change management leadership and subject matter expertise
- Prepare for and support enterprise migration
- Understand the end user implications of the change
- Proactively identify, escalate (where appropriate) and manage risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or program/project plans.
- Design and implement technology support strategies to maximise user experience of new or changed technology services
- Establish training and support models (if required) to ensure full business benefit is being drawn from new technology services.
- Create a Stakeholder Management and Engagement strategy
- Contribute to other project streams of change management activities.
- May be required to provide guidance to Change Analysts and/or Snr Change Analysts.
To apply, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's