• Critical, high profile client and Program
• Attractive rates/salary
• Working from home, however client offices are in the Sydney CBD
• Long term multi-year program
FinXL is seeking an Organisational (not Technical) Change Manager to support a leading Financial Services client in a large multi-year Transformation Program.
This person will work with the project team, relevant stakeholders and IT leadership to:
• Review and gain understanding of the issues documented (problem definition) and relevant collateral (e.g. business case) that define the project.
• Develop an effective understanding of the relevant parts of the IT organisational structure that is impacted by project changes and cultivate the appropriate relationships with relevant SMEs and managers.
• Responsible for the organisational change program management to oversee the change initiatives across four streams and measure change outcomes at the program level.
• Ensure IT leadership alignment with an appropriate leadership plan to build alignment to the project, educate leaders on changes and enable visible sponsorship actions.
• Review, understand and refine the overall change strategy for the project.
• Ensure change readiness with appropriate pulse checks via focus group or surveys to measure stakeholders’ readiness against project goals and change objectives.
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 4+ years experience as a Change Manager
• Experience within Banking or Financial Services would be a bonus
• Well-developed demonstrated skills in designing enterprise level Change strategies, plans, workshops, training and materials
• Strong interpersonal, consultation, negotiation skills; ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to use a change management methodologies to lead the development of quality change management and communications
• Experience managing change and people, including effectively implementing changes to business processes, systems and technology; coaching leadership and team members
• Qualifications in change management/communications would be advantageous
What’s on offer:
• Long term opportunity
• Critical, high profile projects
• Attractive rates
• CBD Location
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on email@example.com
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38