FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Change Manager.
The role will be involved in a ServiceNow implementation project and is hands-on in the delivery of Change Management activities including:
• Creating a Change Management Plan incorporating
• Conducting stakeholder mapping and analysis
• Leading the creation of a detailed Communication Plan that supports the program timelines, milestones and deliverables
• Implementing the change and communication actions
• Coaching stakeholders
• Measuring Change Management success by setting realistic goals and objectives
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Extensive experience and knowledge of organisational change management principles, methodologies and tools with strong emphasis on behavioural and cultural change
• Experienced in coaching senior stakeholders
• Familiarity with Agile/DevOps principles
• Relevant Change management certification (e.g. ProSci) and a degree in IT, Science or Business related disciplines
• Advanced MS Office Skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and
• Experience using Jira and Confluence
• Excellent planning and organizational
• Outstanding communication skills, oral and written
• ServiceNow experience would be nice to have
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.