- Hybrid role - Work from home or CBD office
- Long term contract or permanent - your choice!
- Highly-regarded, blue-chip organisation
Cisco Network Engineer
FinXL is a market-leading professional services organisation with more than 1200 consultants deployed on client sites across Australia and New Zealand.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Cisco Switching & Routing Network Engineer to a play key role on a crucial engagement. The project is a long-term one with a five year roadmap of work.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience in a Cisco network engineering role with extensive switching and routing capability
- Experience in the administration of complex computer networks (LAN and WAN), comprising Cisco technologies.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and/or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) accreditations, or equivalent experience
- Strong system analytical and troubleshooting skills.
The following skills are nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Experience with SD-WAN Viptela
- Experience with WAN optimization, ideally with Riverbed
The organisation is headquartered in Melbourne but also has a presence in Perth. As such we would be open to candidates based in either city. The organisation also has a hybrid working arrangement, so you are able to work from both home and office as you wish.