Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
You will be working with a large telco client in Brisbane CBD, assisting in the moving of their mid-teir clients from ISDN to SIP.
Who You are:
- Hands-on experience Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager/Cloud/Cube
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateways, SIP/H.323/MGCP & ISDN PRI troubleshooting
- Strong background in traditional IP Networking
- Experience with cubed routers
- Telco background would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
- 6 month contract , with possibel extension
- Central CBD location
- Large, renowned telco company
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Rosanna Cabungcal on email@example.com or click the apply button!