Citrix Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Citrix Business Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 11:17|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a several Citrix Business Analysts to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
The Business Analyst Consultant must be able to provide required data, governance and project support and coordination as needed to help deliver quality workplace solutions at speed within the organisation for Workplace Technology. They will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive the required outcomes.
The Business Analyst Consultant will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Delivery Lead and Head of Workplace Delivery in ensuring outcomes for the project delivery track to plan.
- Assist Delivery Lead with co-ordination of technical SMEs and stakeholders as needed for each of the applications being migrated to the new remote access delivery solution.
- Assist Delivery Lead and Change resources with data analysis such as planning for subsets of pilot rollouts, production rollouts and user notifications.
- Assist Delivery Lead and technical SMEs with conversion of technical writing to user guides and support manuals as needed with end-user in mind.
- Assist Change and User Experience resources with co-ordinating frequently asked questions, training material and data collection/analysis on usage of new applications and feedback as needed.
- Significant knowledge and experience of workplace remote access technologies including the end user computing, network, cloud, security & hosting
- Previous experience in large scale and complex workplace technology deployments to culturally diverse and remotely located teams
- Significant experience with documentation/user manuals/technical writing to assist with the organisational change involved with staff experience of these new technologies
- Significant expertise with working through complex technology projects and problem solving to assist the Delivery Lead in all phases of delivery as required
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's