Claims & Supply Chain PM
|Job Title:||Claims & Supply Chain PM|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2022 18:07|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Claims & Supply Chain Project Manager to join our team.
As a Claims & Supply Chain Project Manager, you will be:
- Perform Governance through adherence to Divisional and Group policies e.g. ePMO Governance Framework, Internal Risk Framework
- Integrate Quality Assurance activities through the delivery lifecycle
- Provide governance and reporting over delivery teams, delivery partners and vendor progress
- Contribute to a culture of integration i.e. awareness of inter-dependencies, implications and opportunities, avoid silo'd thinking
- Contribute to skill development and career path management of the Project Delivery Team
- Contribute to the implementation of Leading @IAG principles
- Demonstrate Closer, Braver, Faster and live by the values of our spirit
- Contribute to a workplace of safety and wellbeing for our people
- Planning, organising, staffing, leading and controlling project activities to ensure outcomes satisfy key stakeholders including Partners, Colleagues and Customers
- Demonstrated experience and track record in leading multiple projects with budget up to $2-3m
- 4+ years in Program, Project delivery
- Experience in Financial Services, ideally General Insurance
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and engagement
- Demonstrated experience in cost management, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's