Client Delivery Manager (M17)
|Job Title:||Client Delivery Manager (M17)|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 00:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL are looking to engage several Client Delivery Managers for one of our large corporate Telecommunication clients on a contractual basis. The role will be based in Melbourne and will be onsite for our client.
The successful Client Delivery Manager’s will be the contact position responsible for delivery of all high-value and in-scope contracted services across all involved service towers, ensuring that performance goals and cost commitments are met. The Client Delivery Manager orchestrates the multiple service management capabilities in an integrated operation. They manage overall delivery commitments as the single point of end-to-end service delivery accountability within each account for meeting delivery targets, service excellence, and operating within the financial model.
• Top level Incident escalation point
• Maintains an overall regular view of all incidents impacting the customer
• Drives the delivery of remedial actions and recommendations
• Ensures timeline and consistent delivery of all service management capabilities.
• Ensures all SLAs are met through analysis and presentation of SLA reporting.
• Initiation of CSIP’s to improve SLA performance as needed.
• Manage third party vendor agreements applicable to the client
• Ensures all contracted service levels are met
• Ensures all contracted deliverables are being met
• Ensures account allocation levels are sufficient to achieve customer and financial targets.
• Ensures frequent customer engagements are to take place to communicate overall account performance and provide the client an opportunity to provide feedback.
• Owns the achievement of customer satisfaction and service excellence targets
• Manages customer escalations relating to any contracted service of deliverable.
• Ensures partners/supplier performance through close management of contractual deliverables.
• Identifies opportunities for cost efficiency and productivity improvement
• Tracks revenue, cost and margin against forecast for each account
• Supports Project Services and project leads to ensure delivery of projects on time and on budget, and have been accepted into the operational environment
• Develops strong working relationships with all stakeholders and the business to ensure the company achieves customer outcomes.
• Ensure frequent internal stakeholder engagements to communicate relevant customer information and provide an opportunity for collaboration within virtual teams.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager (M19)
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Agile Project Manager (M17)
IT Project Manager (M19)
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Project Manager - Long Term Project - Immediate Start
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Test Automation Lead (M4)