Cloud Engineer - AWS
|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer - AWS|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 12:22|
* Excellent opportunity for a motivated AWS Cloud Engineer
* Long Term Engagement with Excellent Remuneration
* Great Opportunity @ a Global Company
Our client, large Financial Group with global operations is seeking a passionate AWS cloud Engineer to work on exciting project for an initial 12 months contract.
This project sits within our Workplace Technology team as a Cloud Engineer to help us support our client and enable their global activities by providing a global Digital Workplace platform.
With your self-starter attitude and broad range of experience in the enterprise IT world, you will be responsible for:
* working closely with the Project team to design and implement identity management for physical roles and entitlements, including building the platform, integrating with external systems, designing and implementing detailed configurations, designing the operational model and providing training to stakeholders
* writing code and scripts to automate deployments, processes, operations, monitoring, and reporting
* developing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines and providing ongoing support/updates
* proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement
working with developers to maintain deployment code repository.
Who you are:
Must to have skills:
* Hands-on experience building & administering AWS cloud infrastructure (EC2, S3, EBS, Route 53, VCP, Endpoint etc)
* experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) management using tools such as YAML, JSON and PowerShell
* intermediate level scripting skills in any of the following (Python, PowerShell or Bash)
* exposure to Agile/DevOps principles such as CI/CD and experience working with Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Artifactory etc
* strong communications and stakeholder management skills
* excellent technical writing skills and comfortable with writing and maintaining design documents.
Nice to have Skills:
* Intermediate level programming language skills in any of the following (C#, Java)
* experience with reporting and monitoring platforms, such as Splunk, PowerBI are highly regarded
* familiarity with RESTful APIs and system integrations
* windows architecture in particular Windows Server, Active Directory & SQL Server
* exposure to the Atlassian suite (e.g. JIRA, Confluence etc).
What's on offer
12 Months contract with Competitive Remuneration.
If you would like to be considered or know more about the role, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply online.
Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Mobile DevOps Engineer
AU$140000 - AU$145000 per annum
Data Operations Engineer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Senior Data Engineer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Software /Sr. Software Engineer
Melbourne CBD, Victoria