• Cutting edge IT project
• Great rates
• Unique role
Our client, a large Canberra based Consultancy is looking for a Cloud Engineer for their Automation Practice to assist with completing their Cloud Platform.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Review our current build and suggest improvements
• Design the build and document it
• Build the asset in the Development environment
• Build scripts so we can stand up environments quickly for Production customers
• Experience with at least two of: AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM Cloud
• Experience working in both a private or public cloud environment
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with Container Technologies such as OpenShift, Kubernetes, Podman, Docker
• Extensive knowledge of programming languages such as, Go, Java, Node.js etc
• Good working knowledge of Linux operating systems, preferably Red Hat
• The ability to architect system designs and deployment processes
• Experience with Testing, debugging and continuous improvement
• Solid understanding of core network protocols and services (TCP/IP, DNS).
• Strong understanding of Security principles and technologies
What’s on offer
This is a 3- 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.