|Job Title:||Cloud Engineers|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 17:42|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for experienced Cloud Engineers to join our Melbourne CBD Office.
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines where necessary
- Design, build, release, and manage the configuration of AWS and Azure Cloud Platforms, particularly with Identity Management capabilities
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
The Successful candidate will have:
- Work collaboratively with the IAM team to understand the AWS or Azure landing zones / subscriptions identified for integration and retrofit of CyberArk just-in-time privilege management pattern/s
- Develop Azure or AWS solutions designs for the identified patterns stated above
- Operate under the guidance and direction of the Cloud Team Lead and PAM Cloud Remediation project technical lead
- Knowledge sharing in a team environment.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years Exp in AWS and/or Azure Dev/Engineer
- Engineering and Design capabilities
- Azure Services and Platform skills
- AWS services skills: IAM (key), EC2, CF, Config, KMS
- Infrastructure as code experience Terraform (TFE)
- CI/CD Pipeline: Jenkins
- Scripting languages: bash, python, powershell
If you fit the above profile, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's