Cloud Security Project Manager
|Job Title:||Cloud Security Project Manager|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 17:35|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Cloud Security Project Manager.
• Deliver a Cloud Security Uplift initiative
• Responsible for process re-engineering and implementation
• Oversee multiple projects including time, risk and cost management
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 10+ years’ experience in IT Project Delivery
• Good understanding of Agile Methodology
• Proven working experience with Azure Cloud Services and AWS
• Good understanding of IT Infrastructure, Data Centre and End User Technology
• CISM, AWS and/or Azure certifications preferred
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
£900 - £901 per day
Business Project Manager (M19)
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Project Manager: CyberSecurity (M6)
Project Coordinator: Telecommunications (M6)