Cloud/Security Specialist - Auzre (M17)
|Job Title:||Cloud/Security Specialist - Auzre (M17)|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 10:53|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL are looking to engage a Cloud/Security Specialist for business and consulting services for one of our large corporate clients on a contractual basis. The role will be based in Melbourne but will require national travel is required.
Must have experience in the below:
· Azure IaaS and Azure PaaS services
· Azure subscription planning and network architecture
· Azure Active Directory and cloud identity
· Active Directory and migration services
· Containerization and DevOps
· Scripting, automation, and infrastructure-as-code
· Modern Management for client devices with Azure AD, Intune, and Configuration Manager
· Modern Service Management
· Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies
Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as:
· Active Directory
· Azure Active Directory
· Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
· PKI and certificate management
· Always on VPN (IPSEC)
· Azure Rights Management Services
· Windows Defender
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.