- 12 month contract
- Australian Citizen only
- High-profile program
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- Support the deployment of technology solutions;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve architecture issues and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects;
- Manage the alignment of architecture deliverables to enterprise strategies and directions and review and determine impacts of proposals on current and future strategic directions and architectures;
- Lead the exploration of innovative approaches to resolve architecture issues; drive innovation and development efforts;
- Preparation of correspondences such as reports, corporate and technical documentation for review; and
- Design and Systems thinking skills.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.